Eastman Chemical Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Eastman Chemical Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Eastman Chemical Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Eastman Chemical Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Eastman Chemical Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Eastman Chemical Company
- Intelligence on Eastman Chemical Companynv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Eastman Chemical Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Eastman Chemical Company (Eastman) manufactures and sells chemicals, plastics, and fibers worldwide. The company operates in the following regions: the US; Canada; Latin America; Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee and employs about 10,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $5,842 million during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 32.9% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was $891 million during FY2010, an increase of 64.7% over FY2009. The net profit was $438 million in FY2010, compared with a net profit of $136 million in FY2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Eastman Chemical Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Eastman Chemical Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Eastman Chemical Company’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Report will be emailed in PDF format within 2 business days.