Johnson Controls, Inc. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
Johnson Controls, Inc. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Johnson Controls, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Johnson Controls, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Johnson Controls, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Intelligence on Johnson Controls, Inc.nv’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Johnson Controls, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Johnson Controls (or ‘the company’) provides automotive interiors and batteries for automobiles and hybrid electric vehicles, along with related systems engineering, marketing, and service expertise. The company also offers products and services that optimize energy usage in non-residential buildings and residential properties. Johnson Controls operates in more than 150 countries across the world. The company is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and employs about 162,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $40,833 million in the financial year ended September 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 19% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $1,987 million in FY2011, an increase of 18.3% over FY2010. The net profit was $1,624 million in FY2011, an increase of 8.9% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Johnson Controls, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Johnson Controls, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Johnson Controls, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Report will be emailed in PDF format within 2 business days.