Mobile Phones: Global Industry Guide
Mobile Phones: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Mobile Phones industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global mobile phones market grew by 8.5% in 2011 to reach a value of $150.4 billion.
In 2016, the global mobile phones market is forecast to have a value of $203.8 billion, an increase of 35.5% since 2011.
The global mobile phones market grew by 7.9% in 2011 to reach a volume of 1,348.4 million units.
In 2016, the global mobile phones market is forecast to have a volume of 1,853.7 million units, an increase of 37.5% since 2011.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 60.7% of the global mobile phones market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The mobile phone market consists of all analog and digital handsets ( mobile phone device itself) used for mobile telephony. It does not include other types of handset, such as cordless phones in which a short-range radio link is used to communicate between the handset and a fixed-line base station (the kind you can use to wander around your house while carrying on a phone conversation), or those used for specialized applications such as two-way radio, etc. Market volumes for a given year are defined as the number of shipments to end-users, including both new uptake and renewal purchases. The units in the report represent number of phones delivered to users each year, not the total number of phones in existence. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this profile have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
Report will be emailed in PDF form within 2 business days.