Mobile Phones - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
Mobile Phones - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Mobile Phones industry in each of the North American Free Trade Agreement (United States, Canada, and Mexico) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The mobile phones industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $13,483.2 million in 2011. Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 11.5% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the mobile phones industry, US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $10,648.0 million in 2011.
US is expected to lead the mobile phones industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $11,916.7 million in 2016.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The mobile phone market consists of all analog and digital handsets ( mobile phone device itself) used for mobile telephony. It does not include other types of handset, such as cordless phones in which a short-range radio link is used to communicate between the handset and a fixed-line base station (the kind you can use to wander around your house while carrying on a phone conversation), or those used for specialized applications such as two-way radio, etc. Market volumes for a given year are defined as the number of shipments to end-users, including both new uptake and renewal purchases. The units in the report represent number of phones delivered to users each year, not the total number of phones in existence. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this profile have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
This report is emailed in PDF format within 2 business days.