Software - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
Software - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Software industry in each of the Top 5 Emerging markets (Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa). The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The top 5 emerging countries contributed $26.8 billion to the global software industry in 2011, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.3% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $46.4 billion in 2016, with a CAGR of 11.6% over the 2011-16 period.
Within the software industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $14.6 billion in 2011.
China is expected to lead the software industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $28.5 billion in 2016, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $6.1 and $5.1 billion, respectively.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The computer software market consists of systems and application software. Systems software comprises operating systems, network and database management, and other systems software. Application software comprises general business productivity and home use applications, cross-industry and vertical market applications, and other application software. Market value figures are assessed at manufacturer selling price (MSP), based on revenues from software sales and licenses. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
Report will be emailed in PDF format within 2 business days.