Utilities - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
Utilities - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Utilities industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the utilities industry and had a total market value of $905.7 billion in 2011. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 17.6% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the utilities industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $501.0 billion in 2011.
China is expected to lead the utilities industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $738.8 billion in 2016, followed by Brazil, Russia, India with expected values of $298.5, $176.8 and $133.2 billion, respectively.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The utilities industry consists of the electricity, gas and water markets. The electricity market consists of the sale of electricity to industrial, commercial, household and other end-users, including agricultural and transport users. The market value has been calculated according to average annual electricity prices. The gas utilities market is calculated as the total value of natural gas used by industrial, (including energy generators purchasing gas from utilities), commercial, residential, and other end-users (including transport and agriculture users). The water utilities industry consists of all water that is collected, treated and distributed to end-users. The industry has been valued according to average annual end-user prices. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
Report will be emailed in PDF format within 2 business days.